Desert Triangle with Pink City
Desert Triangle Tour With Pink City Morning drive to Jaisalmer (300 km) Upon arrival in Jaisalmer – check into the hotel Late afternoon visit the sand dunes and a camel ride to view the sunset, as the sky is set on fire and Rajasthani folk musicians play haunting tunes. It can be an unforgettable experience. […]
Desert Triangle Tour With Pink City
Day 01 :- Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
- Morning drive to Jaisalmer (300 km)
- Upon arrival in Jaisalmer – check into the hotel
- Late afternoon visit the sand dunes and a camel ride to view the sunset, as the sky is set on fire and Rajasthani folk musicians play haunting tunes.
- It can be an unforgettable experience.
- Overnight at Desert Swiss Tents
Day 02 :- Jaisalmer
- Morning visit the city’s magnificent haveli or merchant’s houses each richly decorated and carved from golden yellow sandstone – Patwon-ki-haveli (House of the Brocade Merchants) is the largest and most elaborate of the famous haveli of Jaisalmer.
- The Nathmalji-ki-haveli (The Mansion of Nathmalji), the last of the great haveli was built in the late 19th century.
- End the morning with a visit to Gadhisar Lake the large natural oasis that attracted Rawal Jaisal to this site.
- Late afternoon visit the Royal Cenotaphs of the Rawals in Bara bagh where the rulers were cremated. This is also the best place from which to watch the spectacular desert sunset, evening free for shopping overnight stay in Hotel
- Morning drive to Bikaner (340 K.M.)Rao Bikaji, a descendant of the founder of Jodhpur, Jodhaji, founded Bikaner – this desert town in the north of the state in 1488.
- Visit the Junagarh Fort constructed between 1588 and 1593 by Raja Jai Singh, a general in the Moghul Emperor Akbar’s army.
- Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the surrounding areas of the Palace Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 :- Bikaner To Jaipur
Arrival at Jaipur Evening frees to explore the pink city
Day 05 :- Jaipur
- Jaipur tour of the impressive Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honor fashion.
- The Fort, completed in the early 18th century, took over 100 years to build and now, although deserted, offers a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Mogul ruling families.
- “The Pink City” is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public.
- Many antiques and art-facts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry.
You will also visit the Hawa Mahal “Palace of the Winds”, and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments.
- Enjoy a stroll through the colorful bazaar before returning to your hotel.
Day 06 :- Jaipur To Jodhpur
Departure transfer to the Airport/ Railway station for the journey back home.